Merry Monday

4/15/2013

In love with this image! Reminds me of Spring so much :)
(source)
This post has been a long time coming!
I'm not afraid to admit I've abandoned my 'Merry Monday' posts over the last couple of months and I really don't know why!
Amongst all my posts, 'Merry Monday's' receive the most comments and seem to be one of the most popular posts with my lovely readers (yes, if you're reading this that's you included)! So like always, someone's been looking at some quotes again!

(source)




(source)




I don't know about you, but I'm feeling so much better now it's Spring and the weather's A LOT better! And even though today was the 1st morning I had to get up at 6.30 after two weeks of lay-ins, today has been a good day! 
How's your Monday been? It's not all that bad , is it? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe